Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I only thawed you out so I could beat your ass a second time

Hello everybody I know it's been awhile since I posted anything (Skyrim needed a hero!). Now I'm back and I'm not alone. I've added a few more people to the wonderful list of Nerdgasm. My Co-Creator as always is the hilarious and ever snarky Detenate; head over to his page to see a gallery of photos as well as information and his faves. We will also have several Guest Writers working with us, which will only add to the expansive knowledge we have here on things no one necessarily ever needed to know. We are expanding with more pages, plus several new features such as an ERBOH page, ever changing polls on what we should write about next, A google +1 button so as you can show us off to your friends. We also have a share button that helps with showing particular posts, pics, or video's you find to your liking. Also a "what's happening in the world" section which shows you updates on the tech, gaming, and geek world!  We are always under construction so try to bare with us as we set up more features for you to enjoy including Video Blogs, Interviews, and much much more! We look forward to you looking forward with us!




No comments:

Post a Comment