Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fan Art

I love strolling through the poppy covered fields that is the internet and tripping over piles of gold mine for the keeping that is Fan Art.  I'm obviously not stumbling upon said gold just now~ I do get a game informer every month and I do troll the web for hours on end when I should be doing homework or filling a customers coffee cup. Old men will just have to wait for their stay-up fuel (I do work at a truck stop restaurant) because the explosion of Fan Art is keeping me on my toes. There are all kinds, Japanese-Chinese inspired of Mario being a ninja, the actual TMNT gang, and much much more. If I could draw a straight line I would make epic fan art, like Whil Wheaton and Felicia Day's Guild Painting. Which I still need to buy a print of to hang over my fireplace...and then I should probably purchase a fireplace.  I hate some F/A, it just goes to weird ass places. Like one of Potter and Malfoy that Connan gave to Tom Felton on his show. It just makes you shudder...and it also makes you wonder if this is what these people pleasure themselves too. Which in turn makes me vomit in my mouth because I'm wondering that and of course that leads to me being pissed because people are inducing vomiting. Stupidity is like Ipikak. I have attached a link to a site that has splendiferous F/A. Not Ipikak F/A thankkkk you website folks for not making me stumble upon fan art of Mario giving Luigi the courtesy of a reach around while he's hitting the back door. THANK YOU!




It's terrifying and also gives me a hankering for PIZZA DUDE!





The link I gave you is to another Blogspot User named David Rapoza, who is actually selling prints of these for a really great price. And you know that if there was anything in the world that you needed it was a gigantic print of a hot ass zombie chick with her nips hanging out. One long drawn out word Dave Rapoza: Sweeeeeeeeet

No comments:

Post a Comment