Sunday, August 28, 2011

The REAL Adam Jensen?

In Deus Ex: The Human Revolution; you play a man named Adam Jensen who has "tech" upgrades to make you bionic in different ways. I was looking around Google earlier, enjoying the forums on the Google + topic when I came upon a very awesome report about a man they are calling an "Eyeborg". This guy lost his eye in a shooting accident when he was younger and has recently implanted a video camera eye into his socket. It didn't restore his sight but all of the footage is put into a real time computer feed and he can log everything he sees. I would hate to be this guys girlfriend because you would never have the "I never said that!" argument again. He has the logs to back his point up. On a more random note I would make him take out his eye when we went to the bedroom. It would be like a first person sex tape to the extreme. And go figure the makers of Deus Ex: THR have commissioned this guy to make a documentary about how far away their game-world really is from the world now and his amazing tech eye. It's not looking too far off to me now. This is amazing! I want to meet him just so I can say "Leitunent LaForge report to engineering!" All in all, this guy is awesome; jokes aside this is a huge tech breakthrough. Knowing we can stick a camera into a tech eye and in turn stick that into your sockets?? It's paving the way to Star Trek. Where are you Whil Wheaton? I hope you've heard about this because we all miss Levarr Burton so we are sure you must as well.
Here is the REAL Adam Jensen BEFORE all of his tech upgrades.

Compare with laForge

Sweeeeet......

No comments:

Post a Comment